- Finding false negatives / false positives in unit tests
- The Somewhat-Extremely-Helpful inverse_of Option
- Funniest irrelevant argument ever
- MySQL permissions for a Rails app
- Capistrano says, "sh: bundle: not found"
- get Ruby 1.9 Date.parse to assume American date format
- My Rails App Just Answered the Phone?
- Cucumber via Envjs says "a.ownerDocument is null"
- [fix for] interpolation syntax in I18n messages is deprecated
- Rails says, "Missing pdf-writer" when pdf-writer is unpacked in vendor/gems
- Anthenticating against PayFlowPro for Rails with ActiveMerchant
- Triangles and Chat Bubbles with pure CSS
- Automated Testing for Infrastrure
- HTML5 GeoLocation Accuracy
- validates_uniqueness_of results in " undefined method `text?' for nil:NilClass "
- Web Dev Tools - Color Scheme Designer
- MySQL says " Incorrect column specifier for column 'x' "
- users and profiles
- Why Ruby Complains about Nested Parentheses
- changing an agile ticket with user story and acceptance criteria from a traditional ticket
- dd_roundies fails for AJAX with IE8
- Getting started generating PDFs with Prince
- Show alert messages in firebug
- Get a List of Bad Links from Rails Log
- sometimes it's the little things
- Remote Pair Programming by any other name ....
- Why do we use factories for testing?
- search and replace in files
- Getting data into production shouldn't be a blocker. But it is. Again.
- Explore MySQL from the shell
- reCAPTCHA - a confluence of solutions
- Using ActiveRecord Models in Rails' routes.rb
- A Tale of Two Git Tags
- Gem::Exception: can't activate , already activated x
- Award: Top 25 Web Developers for July 2009
- Why I Love Using User Stories
- Polymorphic Associations in Rails using xid ( ids unique across the system )
- 1.day Ruby's case operator === behaved badly
- Organizing Search Results with Multiple Criteria using SQL
- Elegant Code
- A video every Ruby developer should watch. ( and all other devs, but they would be sad.)
- Good Times with Ruby
- received unexpected message :split [ an error in an rspec controller test ]
- [Rails error] Unpacked Gem has no specification file.
- "With all the Rights and Responsibilities ..." (a quotation)
- Creating a Shared Context for Monitoring the Health of an Application
- Ruby Hash constructor -- useful, unintuitive
- it's Valuable -- like attr_accessor on steriods
- Rails says, "SQL Server does not exist or access denied."
- TDD with .NET - null coalescing for defaults
- TDD with .NET - implicit conversions
- TDD with .NET - object validation
- Introduction to Unit Testing in .NET using TDD
- Sanity Check: Language Shouldn't Matter
- Implementing User Stories
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- User Stories
- Implementation Idea for Online Help
- What Content Belongs in Help Documentation
- Perception, Distractions, Alt.Net
- The Best Way to Make It More Complicated